You are here
- SLCC Board of Trustees 1998-02-11: Agenda
- Memorandum dated on February 4th, 1998, for the Board of Trustees at the Salt Lake Community College regarding the agenda for meeting to be held on February 11, 1998 where President Budd announces the action items to be approved or denied and information to be presented in reports. All documents set to be presented at the meeting were attached in this agenda as it follows: The investment Report, the Tenure Document, Minutes of the Previous Meeting, the Personnel Report, the Major Grants Requested/Received, the requests to Transfer dance Classes to the Fine Arts Department and Nutrition and health classes to the Physical Education Department (institutional signatures are shown), the Fast Track, Non-Credit programs offered only through the Skills Center: Microcomputer Electronics Technician, Electronics Technicians, Microprocessor Services and Support Technician, Accounting Clerk (includes programs descriptions, courses in the program, certifications that could be pursued, job information, cost and some instructors), the Legislative and Budget Update (Has an act for Fiscal Year 1998-99 for legislative appropriation for Adult Apprenticeship-Related instruction program, an initiative for Adult Apprenticeship-Related Instruction Programs and the 1998-99 Budget Request Summary) the Students Services Report (regarding activities, events, scholarships updates, the Alcohol & Drug Education Program, the Fall 1997 Academic reports for Athletes, community service. It includes an announcement from the Career & Transfer Center to help students choose their academic path), the Alumni Report, the Academic Services Report (Announcing that the Division of Continuing Education has a contract with the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) to teach construction and materials technicians throughout the state, it said that the Prison Electronics Program graduates its first student), the Skills Center Report (It reported that the Center is working the Granite School District YESS program to offer Electronics Assembly to the youth in custody at Decker Lake and Wasatch You correctional facilities), the Development and Fund-Raising report and the Calendar of Up-Coming Events.
- monthly reports, administrative reports, investments, tenure, Teachers, minutes, Employees, grants, Gifts, departments, administrative structure, Skills Center, electronics, Programs, Vocational education, certification, legislative acts, Economic policy, apprenticeship, student projects, student aid, Student aspirations, Prison education, correctional institutions, Fund raising, Events
- Local Identifiers
- SLCC Board of Trustees 1997-04-09: Agenda
- Memorandum dated on April 1st, 1997 for the Board of Trustees at the Salt Lake Community College regarding the agenda for meeting to be held on April 9th, 1997 where President Budd announce some of the topics to discuss and attached are documents to be reviewed at the meeting, such as: The investment report, the Tuition and Fee Schedule for 1997-98, the Request to Offer a One-Year Quality Certificate within the Manufacturing and Automation Technologies, the Minutes of the March Board Meeting, the Personnel Report (of new hires), the Major Grants Requested/Received, a form to request to change the name of the "Office Information Systems" program to "Business Information Technology", the Student Services Report (where it was reported that the Disability Resource Center was moved to the basement of the College Center and the college had a new and expanded Technology Center, as well the "America Reads" work study tutorial program in partnership with the University of Utah was announced to offer educational community service tutoring opportunities for college students), the Academic Services Report (regarding updates of the schools of college, such as purchase of machinery, hiring of personnel, new courses options for students in mathematics, etc.), the Skills Center Report (that indicates which courses was imparting and new acquisition of computers for students), the Staff Association Constitution and Bylaws (Describe the Association and purposes as well as the positions and appointments procedures, committees, coter Registrations, meetings, etc.), the Development and Fund Raising Report and the Calendar of Upcoming Events.
- monthly reports, administrative reports, investment, tuition, fees, certificates, Vocational education, manufacturing, Industry, minutes, Employees, grants, information technology, student aid, student projects, Students, People with disabilities, Educational facilities, Tutoring, Community service, Educational technology, courses, centers, Skills Center, professional associations, Organizations, bylaws, Constitutions, Fund raising, Events
- Local Identifiers