You are here
- SLCC Board of Trustees 1998-07-08: Agenda
- Memorandum dated on July 3rd, 1998 for the Board of Trustees at the Salt Lake Community College regarding the agenda for meeting to be held on July 8th, 1998 where President Budd announces the action items to be approved or denied and information to be presented in reports. All documents set to be presented at the meeting were attached in this agenda as it follows: Investment Report, the Auxiliary, Institutional Investment Fund and All Other Appropriated Work Programs for the Upcoming Fiscal Year, the Reallocation of Fuel and Power Funds, the Minutes of the Previous Month, the Personnel Report, the Major Grant Requested/Received, the Budget Request for the Next Fiscal Year (Institutional Priorities), the Acceptable Use of College Computing Resources Policy, the Student Services Report (reporting Student Activities, giving updates on the alcohol & drug education and prevention program, the Annual Awards Banquet of the Disability Resource Center, the Financial Aid Office, the Community Service Center and the Student Support Services), the Alumni Report (reporting activities to increase visibility and increasing funding though philanthropy), the Academic Services Report (that reports a high enrollment fall and winter quarters for the Aviation Maintenance Department, as well as access to web-based databases, indexing and abstracting tools for students, faculty and staff), the Skills Center Report, the Development and Fund-Raising Report and the Calendar of Up-Coming Events.
- administrative reports, investment, funding, Economic policy, minutes, Employees, grants, legislative acts, policy, Computers, Educational technology, student projects, student aid, Fund raising, enrollments, databases, Library cooperation, Educational events
- Local Identifiers
- SLCC Board of Trustees 1998-12-09: Agenda
- Memorandum dated on December 2nd, 1998 for the Board of Trustees at the Salt Lake Community College regarding the agenda for meeting to be held on December 9th, 1998 where President Budd announces the action items to be approved or denied and information to be presented in reports. All documents set to be presented at the meeting were attached in this agenda as it follows: Investment Report, the Minutes of the Previous Meeting, the Personnel Report, the Major Grants Requested/Received, the Response to the Deloitte & Touche Auditor's Y2K Questionnaire (regarding the problems that would come with the transition to 2000, since it was said that could have consequences on the operations of the entity and the integrity of information processing, causing safety, operational, and financial issues, then a series of Q&A were attached to explain the Y2K Plan), the Student Services Report, the Alumni Report, the Academic Services Report (Reports a Partnership with the Weber State University in Manufacturing education. It was reported that the Institute of Public Safety was asked to build a confined space training tower. It was reported that the Markosian Library staffers were providing advice and consultation to the University of La Paz library in Bolivia), the New Faculty Biographies (Shauna Hatifeld, Ronald Jeffers, Harold Frossard, Francis Afghan, Lee Brinton, Christine Eckel, Kathryn Eppler, Howard Ingle, Reed Markham, Holley Moore, Sondra Adams, Shannon Burton, Stella Blight, Mark Dumas, Elaine Holt, Whitney King, Leah Mancini, Ross McNamara, Kathleen Powell, Paul Roberts, Robyn Cruff, Barbara Maguire, Mary Mellot), the Skills Center Report, the Development and Fund-Raising Report, the Calendar of Up-Coming Events.
- monthly reports, administrative reports, Events, Educational events, manufacturing, partnerships, hazardous substance, Vocational education, Educational facilities, Library cooperation, Teachers, Fund raising
- Local Identifiers