You are here
- SLCC Student Newspapers 2007-11-15
- The Globe, November 15, 2007, Vol. 15, Issue 25.
- malpractice, Automobile driving, Licenses, drivers' licenses, Education, genetics, Police, Musicians, Motion pictures, Football, Civil defense, Safety, 2007, volleyball, sports, Unidentified flying objects, technology, stress
- Local Identifiers
- SLCC Board of Trustees 1997-10-15: Agenda
- Memorandum dated on October 6th, 1997 for the Board of Trustees at the Salt Lake Community College regarding the agenda for meeting to be held on October 15th, 1997 where President Budd announce the action items to be approved or denied and information to be presented in reports. All documents set to be presented at the meeting were attached in this agenda as it follows: The investment Report, the Minutes of the September Board Meeting, Personnel Report, Major Grants Requested/Received, the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Report : A Report to Students, Faculty and Staff (gives explanation of how to report a crime, emergency numbers, some actions to do or consider in a danger or possible danger situation, as well there is a report of crime statistics, and services on campus relating to security and safety), the Capital Improvement Request to the Building Board (it has some development, improvement, statewide and additional five-year development project list), the Institutional Discretionary Funds Report, the Student Report (reporting student activities, efforts shared to assist international students and enroll them at the College were shared), the Alumni Report, the Academic Services Report (highlighting that the SLCC business programs will receive a site visit for re-accreditation, and the planning of a new program from the reference librarians called Reference Librarian Partner, with the purpose to help faculty enhance their knowledge with some of the new electronic services offered by the library), the Advisory Council Annual Report (focused on facilitate quarter to semester conversion and educate business, industry and students to the value of combining applied technology and general education. Includes a letter from Dr. Marjorie Carson, Vice President of Academic Services), the New Faculty Biographies (of Debra Bertoch, Lee Brinton, Janet Brohm, Gianming (Jimmy) Chen, Rebby Diehl, Laura Robbins Duquette-Donatelli, Elaine Holt, Eileen Hyde, Susumu Kasai, Leah Mancini, Dorene Y. Miya, Brenda Santistevan, Ray Smith, Betsy Specketer, Paul S. Stark and Edgar White), the Skills Center Report, the Development and Fund-Raising report as well as the Calendar of Upcoming Events.
- monthly reports, administrative reports, investments, minutes, Employees, grants, Gifts, security, Security systems, people in security and protection occupations, student aid, Civil defense, Safety, building plans, Economic policy, student projects, Student life and customs, International students, accreditation, Programs, biographies, Teachers, Fund raising, Educational events, Events
- Local Identifiers