You are here
- Fashion Institute Class Dress Final
- The Fashion Institute at Salt Lake Community College is continually evolving in response to changes in the field, offering the latest trends, skills, and technology students need to succeed in the global economy. This program prepares students for careers in fashion design, fashion merchandising, costuming, technical apparel design and custom dressmaking. You will explore the world of fashion through fashion sketching, creative design, computer applications, draping, pattern drafting, and more. Degrees are available in various fashion disciplines.
- Fashion designers, fashion, Fashion design drawings, Fashion industry, Clothing & dress, Students, degrees, Occupations, criticism, Critics
- Local Identifier
- Femme Fierce: Senior Fashion Show
- The Fashion Institute at Salt Lake Community College had it's 7th annual spring fashion show entitled #FemmeFierce. SLCC’s Fashion Institute has nurtured talented and bright young designers, and this year’s seniors are ready to display their beautiful creations on the runway. This year’s show celebrates the power of femininity in all its different forms. Designs from Autumn Knudson, Alisa Woicicki, Janalee Walton, Rosalba Frica, Judy McCarthy, Annie Phan, Emily Hale, Jessica Rubio, Meagan Patterson, Carrie Pennington, Madison Emily, Megan Fullmer, and Hillary Baker led by Eugene Tachinni will grace the runway at The Rail Event Center located at 235 N 500 W in Salt Lake City. There were performances from Sonia Lopez, Warner/Chappell Production Music vocalist and SLCC’s Dance Company. Hair and makeup was provided by the Aveda Institute in Provo, led by Educational Director Heggy Gonzalez. SLCC’s Fashion Institute, coordinated by Mojdeh Sakaki, has become the breeding ground for talented fashion designers and merchandisers.
- Fashion designers, fashion, Fashion design drawings, Fashion industry, Clothing & dress, Students, fashion design, Fashion models, fashion photographs, Fashion shows, Events, entertainment events, Performance art, Modern dance, Dance, performances
- Local Identifier