The Photo Archives Collection is part of the digital archives of Salt Lake Community College. this collection features digitized archival photographs and slides that chronicle the history of the College from 1948-present day.
- Woodshop and Cabinet Making
- Color and Black and White 35mm slide images of the old woodshop at 4th S. and 6th E. Campus and examples of the cabinet making vocational program at Utah Tech in the late 1970s., Archived JPEG image scanned at 300? dpi from the original using a UMAX Powerlook III scanner. Converted to TIFF with Photoshop.
- Working On Refrigerator
- Individual (unclear if student or teacher) checks gauges on what is likely a Freon and is charging (filling the refrigerator coils with Freon fluid) the appliance. Digitization completed with funds from a 2017 USHRAB (Utah State Historical Records Advisory Board) Grant that was awarded to Salt Lake Community College, Library Services., TIFF image scanned at 800 dpi from the original using an Epson Expression 10000 XL scanner.
- Writing Center 2002
- Images of the College's Writing Center, circa 2002, with faculty, staff, and students., Images captured with Nikon digital camera in raw NEF format. Editing and conversion of digital files to TIFF format done using Adobe Bridge.
- Year In Review 2006-2007
- Images of events held at multiple campuses for the 2007 commencement. Contains events such as sports, cultural events, and alternative spring break., Images captured with Nikon digital camera in raw NEF format. Editing and conversion of digital files to TIFF format done using Adobe Bridge.
- Yoga at the Lifetime Activities Center
- Young female student in a seated twist position in a yoga class at the Lifetime Activities Center on Redwood Campus., RAW Digital Image converted to TIFF using Adobe Bridge and Photoshop.