SLCC Board of Trustees Papers

Throughout the history of the College, there have been appointed or elected groups of individuals assisting with the management of the College. From 1947 until 1959, there was a Salt Lake Area Vocational School Board. From 1959 until 1967, the group was renamed to the Salt Lake Trade Technical Institute Advisory Committee. The group was again renamed as Utah Technical College at Salt Lake Advisory Committee for the duration of 1967 to 1978. From 1978 through 1987 the group was known as the Utah Technical College at Salt Lake Institutional Council. In 1987 the College was renamed as Salt Lake Community College but the Institutional Council title remained through 1991. The SLCC Institutional Council resumed in 1992 under its current name, Salt Lake Community College Board of Trustees. This collection includes agendas, meeting minutes, and other documentation produced by these committees, councils and boards.